EMERGENCY CALLOUT - 01382 220 444 or Mob. 078 0137 0006
IMPORTANT: If you smell Gas, leave the house or office and call us or TRANSCO from a phone outside of the property. DO NOT re-enter until it has been declared safe to do so!
- Turn the gas off immediately at the meter
- Extinguish all sources of ignition
- DO NOT SMOKE
- DO NOT operate electrical lights or power switches
- If necessary, ventilate the building by opening windows and doors
- Ensure access to premises can be made
- Report the gas escape to Transco on 0800 111 999
- Do no enter a basement
- East Coast Combustion emergency call out 01382 220 444 or Mob. 078 0137 0006
No matter how much care and attention you take to maintain your system there is always the possibility of a breakdown. It is then that the active heating team can really be a life saver!
With expertise in gas, oil and water systems, there are few occasions when we are unable to help. The faster a visit is made, the less damage on inconvenience is likely so we will do our best to get to a customer as soon as possible, even if this is just to make a temporary repair.